This course “Project Management: The Closing Phase” is designed for those students who want to improve project management skills and close project with proven project management methodologies and processes.
The students who wants to take the course a Previous working experience in a project environment would be advantageous, but not necessary.
This course is instructed by Jeb Riordan. This course has 36 minutes on-demand video. It also have 1 article. After completing the course you will get a Certificate of Completion. You can have Full lifetime access as you take the course. You can also access this course on mobile and TV. The rating for this course is 4.6. Around 449 people already rated the course. There are around 9,301 students who are taking this course.
Contents from this course includes –
- Project Management Methodology, Milestone Reviews and Decision Gates.
- Project Closing: It’s Important and Needs to be Completed Formally.
- Closing Projects is a Formal Affair.
- Contract Administration: Making Sure All Parties Comply with the Agreements .
- Closing Contracts: A Formal Process Made Painless by Careful Preparation.
- Approval by the Sponsor Signals the Closing of the Project and many more …
This course has some awesome reviews.
The best thing is that you are getting this course completely free. Get the course from here.
Note: The students and ratings may vary slightly over time.