This course “Horizontal support and resistance levels in trading” is designed for those students who want to make trading in the market more transparent, understandable and systematic.
The students who want to take the course will know what financial markets are and they will master the basic terminology.
This course is instructed by Alexander Mikhailenko, Aleksey Tatsitov. This course has 1.5 hours on-demand video. You can have Full lifetime access as you take the course. You can also access this course on mobile and TV. After completing the course you will get a Certificate of Completion.The rating for this course is 4.3. Around 26 people already rated the course. There are around 1,387 students who are taking this course.
Contents from this course includes –
- How to plot horizontal support and resistance levels.
- The first property of horizontal support and resistance levels.
- The second property of horizontal support and resistance levels.
- The third property of horizontal support and resistance levels.
- Gaps in the support and resistance levels formation.
- Breakout trading and rebound trading.
- The breakout visibility characteristics.
- Levels – Support and Resistance Indicator and many more …
This course has some awesome reviews.
The best thing is that you are getting this course completely free. Get the course from here.
Note: The students and ratings may vary slightly over time.