This course “Quickstart AngularJS” is designed for students to know more about how to quickly practical approach to let them know whether AngularJS is the right tool for their project. It has most updated features and modern contents.
With this course you can lessarn more about how to create a dynamic application that works in all modern browsers, create single page application, use data binding to wire up your data model to your views, move application logic out of the template and so on.
Contents from this course includes –
- How AngularJS works?
- Bootstrapping AngularJS app.
- What’s MVC?
- Journey from static templates to dynamic views .
- Getting tabular with ng-repeat .
- Avoid naming pollution using Modules .
- SPA using Routing .
- Coding Kart view .
- Taking dependencies out of controllers and many more …
This course has some awesome reviews.
The amazing thing is that you are getting this course completely free. Get the course from here.
Note: The students and ratings may vary slightly over time.