This course “Three Emerging Careers for Business Analysts – An Overview” is designed for those students who want to learn how to define strategic, tactical, and operational business analysis audiences and many more.
The students who wants to take the course should have a keen interest in Business Analysis for Information Technology (IT) and a desire to understand the different levels of Business Analysis for IT projects.
This course is instructed by Tom and Angela Hathaway. This course has 42 minutes on-demand video and 1 article. After completing the course you will get a Certificate of Completion. You can have Full lifetime access as you take the course. You can also access this course on mobile and TV. The rating for this course is 4.4. Around 149 people already rated the course. There are around 3,952 students who are taking this course.
Contents from this course includes –
- Business Analysis Techniques Used by the Strategic Business Analyst.
- Business Analysis Techniques Used by the Tactical Business Analyst.
- Business Analysis Techniques Used by the Operational Business Analyst.
- The Timing of the Three Business Analysis Levels in Agile (Scrum).
- Leverage the 3-level Distinction to Further Your Business Analysis Career.
- The Now and Future Business Analyst Profession and many more …
This course has some awesome reviews.
The best thing is that you are getting this course completely free. Get the course from here.
Note: The students and ratings may vary slightly over time.